Out 12th January
the release of living legend barry gibb’s forthcoming album “greenfields: the gibb brothers songbook vol.
1” is set for release january 8, 2021. the album will include new renditions of some of bee gees’ biggest hits, that barry gibb has re-recorded with of the world’s biggest country artists – including dolly parton, keith urban, olivia newton-john and sheryl crow. the album will follow an hbo documentary on the bee gees, confidentially set for release december 12th. hbo announced the documentary, “the bee gees: how can you mend a broken heart” on september 21, without giving a premiere date. “the bee gees: how can you mend a broken heart” will be co-produced by frank marshall alongside nigel sinclair, jeanne elfant festa and mark monroe. “this is a story of how three brothers with paramount musical gifts created music that touched the collective unconscious across five continents for five decades straight,” said sinclair.
- “i’ve gotta get a message to you” with keith urban
- “words of a fool“ with jason isbell
- “run to me” with brandi carlile
- “too much heaven” with alison krauss
- “lonely days” with little big town
- “words” with dolly parton
- “jive talkin” with miranda lambert and jay buchanan
- "how deep is your love” with little big town & tommy emmanuel
- “how can you mend a broken heart” with sheryl crow
- “to love somebody” with jay buchanan
- “rest your love on me” with olivia newton-john
- “butterfly” with gillian welch & david rawlings